Carols blog

Friday, June 06, 2008

Great Relief

Good morning everyone.
I hope all is surviving all these storms. We are having more coming in today.

I had my test for a bladder tumor and he said I had a very healthy bladder, a little dropping but not bad, and no turmor. What a relief, that was bothering me more then I thought. It stumped him too as to why I have so much pain in my right side and back. Still have no idea where I'm loosing all the blood. I'm getting really tired of taking pain medicine though.

Robbie is now in Ft. Leonard Wood in Missouri. I think he is going to try to come home for the 4th.

Jacob has got Fifth Disease. It doesn't bother him too much. Just breaks out all over his body when he gets hot or is in the sun for too long. Nothing you can do for it and takes about 6 weeks before he will be over it.

Alex, Jacob and Charlie are spending the week here. Yesterday they were in the back yard wading in the creek all day. Made them strip outside and then straight to the showers.

Pam is leaving Sunday to go stay with Robbie on the base. They will be there for 3 months.

My neice Loretta, is going to have a baby, due September 27th. Crystal, her sister, emailed me yesterday and she had gone to the doctor with Loretta and got to see the ultrasound. She said she saw him yawn (yep, its a boy). They are all doing fine.

We lost one of our cousins May 29, Loretta. She is one of Uncle Paul's girls. They live in California. She died of ovarian cancer. She had been battleing it for 2 years. We lost Bobby, her brother, last year. Sure makes you think a little more when your generation starts dieing.

The new member of our family is adjusting to Sammy and Scrammy just fine. They are adjusting to him too. They all sleep together, IN MY BED. They try to push me out but I hold my own. I was here first. Ha.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Love to all
Carol

2 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

Good news about your tests, girl. I'm glad to hear it. Now... gotta figure out what is wrong and get it fixed, huh?

12:15 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

That's for sure. I'm tired of doctors and being poked.
Go back August 1st so maybe that doctor will find the cause and cure.
Take care of yourself.

Love ya
Carol

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home